Fisherman, photographers, outdoor enthusiasts and the public in general are encouraged and welcome to visit the Pequop Conservancy. However, you must apply for written permission and carry our trespass permit with you at all times.
Access to private property, or to go across private property to reach adjacent public land, is a priveledge. Please respect the landowners private property rights. While the Pequop Nature Conservancy will make every reasonable attempt to accommodate public access, access is not guaranteed to be available at all times.
There is no charge to apply for a Pequop Conservancy permit. Due to fire danger, permits will only be issued for use between December 16th thru July 15th.
Please be aware that this is a "road closure area" and that no vehicles, ATVs, snowmobiles or motorcycles are permitted at any time. Hunting or trapping of any kind is also prohibited.
All applicants acknowledge and agree to the terms of access contained below:
1. All access is for daylight hours only. No camp fires and no overnight camping is allowed.
2. Firearms, bows, weapons of any type and hunting/trapping is prohibited on the Pequop Conservancy.
3. This is a road closure area and access is only available via foot or horseback. No vehicles, ATVs, snowmobiles or motorcycles are allowed at any time.
4. All applicants acknowledge and agree that you will NOT enter the property in areas during the time when cattle are present.
5. All applicants acknowledge and agree that you will report any damage to fences, gates, water developments, etc. to us.
6. Fisherman at Warm Springs - you acknowledge and agree that you will not use live, dead or packaged bait of any type and will only use artificial lures or flies. All Bass and Blue Gill caught must be taken with you. Please do not release any Bass or Blue Gill back into the eco system.
7. All applicants acknowledge and agree that by applying for a trespass permit you are agreeing to provide and unconditional liability release to Pequop Conservancy and its associated 3rd parties.
8. All applicants acknowledge and agree the Pequop Conservancy holds your personal information in a confidential format, but may be required to release the information to Law Enforcement personnel.
9. To apply for a trespass permit, please download the attached form and send it along with a copy of your drivers license, vehicle information (such as make, model, license plate number) and a digital photo of your vehicle. Vehicle usage is restricted and applicants acknowledge that he/she will only use their vehicle to park in the designated areas.
Please mail your application along with a copy of your drivers license, vehicle info and vehicle photo:
PO Box 7335
Reno, NV 89510